Monday, September 1, 2014

Falling into Style




































1st Outfit: Dress-  +Forever 21 , Jacket- +American Eagle Outfitters, Backpack- +O'Neill, Shoes- +Payless ShoeSource, and Necklace- +Lia Sophia

2nd Outfit: Tank- +T.J.Maxx , Skirt- +Forever 21, Bag- +JustFab, and Sneakers- +Keds

3rd Outfit: T-Shirt- @BrandyMelville, Skirt- @forever21, Shoes- +T.J.Maxx, and Bracelets- @ULTA

It's that time of year again. School is back in session and so is Fall fashion. Although I wish there was more of Summer left, I am excited to begin my Sophomore year of College. To start off the new season, I decided to put together three somewhat dressy but casual outfits for the new school year. I hope you enjoy my ideas and maybe even get some style inspiration from them.

~Kendra McCarran


Photo Cred: Sheila McCarran

No comments:

Post a Comment