Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stars and Stripes: Forth of July Fashion finds

The Forth of July is right around the corner and I'm loving American Flag printed clothing and accessories right now. They are a great way to show patriotism for the holiday and all year round.
Here are some of my favorite picks:


Block Party Star Spangle Flag Crop Top: $22.99 @PaperKranes
AEO Printed Rubber Flip Flop: $5.00 +American Eagle Outfitters
The American Flag Cap: $29.00 @AmericanApparel




See Stars Strappy American Flag Dress: $24.00 +GoJane

 Flag Waving Shorts: $19.00 @ModernVintageBoutique
 AEO Stars and Stripes Scarf: $19.99 +American Eagle Outfitters
 American Flag Cardigan: $26.90 +WindsorStore


2 comments:

  1. This post just got me re-excited for the fourth of July! Cant wait!
    mysimplemodestchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my post! I looked at your blog and I love it! You have a great sense of style :)

      Delete